Tuesday, February 6, 2007

help me spend my money!

here's the deal...kym bought me this really cute ipod case from coach for christmas. i love it, but i already have a coach ipod case (plain black leather) and i just don't need two. so i am going to return it and buy a cute new bag for the spring.

here's where you guys come in...i can't decide which bag to get! all i know right now is that i want a white bag. oh, and i don't want to spend more than $200 out of my pocket. so check out my choices and help a girl out!

  • legacy pouch. i like this one but it's definitely too small to carry on my shoulder.
  • carly demi. they don't have it in white online, but they have it in the stores. the trim is a really dark brown.
  • hamptons hobo. i think this is my fave out of the bunch, i'm just wary of the brass hardware. opinions?
  • leather duffle. kind of plain, but maybe that's better? i'm not sure about the tassle-like things though.
what do you think? comments, please. :)

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I definitely vote for the leather duffel. When it comes to Coach, plain is OK. You want your $300 purse to be stylish for many years to come. Jon got me the Soho Leather Hobo for my birthday six years ago and it's still my favorite purse for everyday use.

Also, the tassels are actually laces -- it laces up on the side! Tres cute.

Anonymous said...

Finally something I feel qualified to comment on :) If I had to pick from your choices, I would go with the Carly demi - simple and not too brassy. Second choice would be the Hampton hobo - eventhough I am pretty much against brass I love that it comes in that coral color (yes, I know you are going for white). BUT, if I could pick any bag, I would go for the small Soho Leather Hobo (the smaller version of the one Alissa mentioned) 1 because it's classic and 2 because the clasps are silver. Also, hobo = very cute.

Victoria said...

i'm not sure how i overlooked the small soho hobo...i like that one too!

Katie said...

Carly Demi !!!!