Monday, February 5, 2007

Why? Because we like you...

First, I should mention that I feel like I am on the Mickey Mouse Club. When they all jumped in front of the camera with their super hot MMC letterman jackets and with a great smile told the world their name. Maybe I just feel like that because it was always my dream to be on the show. But anyway, I digress.

So, I am Caroline. I am a Midwestern girl who transplanted to the East Coast for college. Which, by the way, is where I met all these fabulous girls. We grow them tall and judgey in the Midwest, which is why I am qualified to tell you what to buy. Actually, I am not even a little bit qualified to tell you what to buy, but I buy lots of stuff and would love to tell you about why it rocks. Also, sometimes I will tell you about why things don’t rock. Because sometimes, products you think are going to be truly awesome… well, they suck. And I am anti buying products that suck. Mostly, because I work in non-profits and don’t have time or money to waste on products that just sit on my shelf. Quite frankly, I don’t have that much shelf space.

So, right off the bat, what do I love? I love Essie nail polish, Maybelline mascara, BE makeup removing Q-tips and Stila Lip Glaze. I will tell you all day long about how TiVo changed my life, how a switching to a Mac made my year and how the right cell phone can brighten your day. I don’t wash my face regularly. I am a tooth whitening addict. And I know first hand how MySpace can morph into an addiction. I love celebrity gossip and other people’s blogs. Oh and Target. I love Target. Because Target is the best place in the world. Seriously.

Finally… I love my friends. They are the coolest people I have ever known and I am so glad that I know them and they like me. Because without them, I would have far fewer people to gossip with, to tell stories to and to support me in everything I do. So, trust their judgment. Because they truly have only your best interest at heart. Why, you may ask? Because we like you...

2 comments:

Victoria said...

i'm lovin the link to omaha.com :)

Alissa said...

Awww, your friends love you too :)